The Mid Career Fellowship is a unique opportunity that offers 15 Fellows unparalleled access to world-class educational institutions and experts in a seven-month program.
The Mid Career Fellowship provides today’s leaders with the know-how to navigate volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity, knowing that their purpose, livelihood, and organizational goals are influenced or impacted by the Internet.
Core Content Areas:
- the Internet Critical Properties and Enablers
- Digital Transformation and Key Internet Issues
- Digital Futures and Strategic Foresight
- Systems and Design Thinking
- Leadership and Decision-making
- increase your leadership skills and knowledge to more successfully navigate your team in times of uncertainty and disruption
- develop systems-and-design thinking, as well as strategic foresight;
- Also, become familiar with multi-disciplinary and multistakeholder approaches to the digital transformation;
- acquire practical tools and build skills that you can use to address and navigate a range of challenges; and
- have access to a global network of Internet experts and leaders to join and benefit from.
- Moreover, All costs including academic coursework, online sessions, and other program elements are covered by the Internet Society.
- Have at least 10 years of relevant experience, including leading or managing teams and/or projects, in the Internet space in technical, policy, economic, societal, or other capacities.
- Currently, work in a position/organization that is addressing digital challenges or facing digital disruption and transformation.
- Want to solve problems, work in multi-stakeholder and multi-disciplinary teams, and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Want to ensure that the Internet remains open, globally-connected, secure, and trustworthy.
- Have reliable access to a broadband Internet connection and relevant devices.
- Be able to fully participate in the seven-month experience which requires a commitment of approximately six hours a week.
- Have a proficiency level in verbal and written English.
- Be Internet Society members
How to Become a Fellow
- Review the full requirements and eligibility to ensure that you are a good fit for this program.
- Become a member (if you are not already).
- Submit online application
The Mid Career Fellowship is only available to Internet Society members. Not a member yet? Take just a few minutes to join.
After becoming a member of the Internet Society, candidates must complete the Online Application Form.
Candidates are reviewed confidentially through a multi-step evaluation process by the selection committee.