NASF Scholarship Award 2018 in USA
NASF Scholarship Award 2018 in USA are open to college juniors, seniors, and graduate students majoring in a chemistry, chemical engineering, environmental engineering, metallurgical engineering, materials science engineering, metallurgy, or materials science program where the focus of the curriculum is in surface science subjects. Selection is based on, but not limited to: career interest in surface finishing, scholarship, achievement, motivation and potential. Awards are not necessarily based on financial need.
Undergraduate and Graduate awards are $1,500.00 USD
- The candidates applying for NASF Scholarship Award, 2018 are selected based on their academic merit and personal statement.
- The applicants will also be assessed based on their extracurricular activities and work experience.
- The applicants for NASF Scholarship Award, 2018 should be junior standing when applying and senior standing for the 2017-18 academic year.
- The candidates should be attending an accredited college.
- The applicants can be both national and international applicants.
- The undergraduate students should have GPA of 3.0 or above and graduate applicants should have GPA 3.3 or above.
- The candidates applying for NASF Scholarship Award, 2018 should submit a resume with their academic achievements not exceeding 2 pages, two letters of recommendation from professors or employers, and an academic advisor.
- The applicants should also submit a statement explaining applicant’s career goals and plan of study in not more than 2 pages and a copy of undergraduate or graduate transcripts.
Deadline: 28th February 2018