Applications have opened for the Scholarships at the University of Queensland in Australia. The name of the scholarship is Neil Brice Memorial Funds 2020. The University is offering the funds for Bachelors and Masters degree in the courses offered by the University.
- The University of Queensland establishes Neil Brice Memorial Fund 2020 for the purpose of granting out money to assist students suffering a financial disability.
- Additionally, the University provides this scholarship to assist financially disadvantaged students, with preference to students studying in the fields of music and physics.
The candidates must meet the following requirements to be eligible for Scholarships at the University of Queensland in Australia
- They should have the academic ability to pursue and complete their chosen program at the University, and
- In addition to that, the candidates, without financial assistance, should be unable to continue the program or will suffer undue hardship in continuing it.
- The Senate will grant the assistance on the recommendation of the Academic Registrar (or nominee) as Chair; Head, School of Music (or nominee); and Head, School of Mathematics and Physics (or An applicant for assistance must satisfy the Committee that the applicant –
- has the academic ability to pursue and complete the chosen program at the University as well as
- will, without financial assistance, be unable to continue the program or will suffer undue hardship in continuing it.
About the University
- The University of Queensland (UQ) is a research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane.
- It is one of Australia’s oldest and most selective universities, consistently ranked among the top in global rankings.
- Additionally, it is particularly popular for business and life sciences.
- Also, it is colloquially known as a sandstone university.
- Furthermore, the main campus occupies much of the riverside inner suburb of St Lucia, southwest of the Brisbane central business district.
- Also, other UQ campuses and facilities are located throughout Queensland, the largest of which are the Gatton campus and the Herston medical school.
Follow the link to visit the official website.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.