Applications are open for Nice Corps Fellows at North Dakota State University. This is a short-term, high-impact position. Nice Center at NDSU is on a mission of entrepreneurship for all. As work to reach 95×25, we need an expanded presence across North Dakota. It is building a team of creative, energetic recent college graduates to teach and integrate entrepreneurship in high schools throughout the state.
Each Fellow will serve a multi-county region and support between 25-30 schools for four months. Based in their region, Fellows will be remotely supported by The Nice Center. Nice Corps Fellows will be announced in May 2021 and work will begin on July 19. The position will wrap up on November 23.
Nice Corps Fellows will
- Share information about The Nice Center’s offerings
- Facilitate core programming for students and community members
- Serve as a brand ambassador for The Nice Center
- Connect The Nice Center’s resources with local stakeholders
- Gather and share local insights and needs to inform future programming efforts
- Leadership: Leads by example and is a role model to others. Makes time for and pays attention to individual concerns. Guides the performance and development of others through empowerment.
- Collaboration: Demonstrates ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others who can provide information, assistance and support to meet mutual goals and objectives. Looks for opportunities to work cooperatively.
- Personal Effectiveness: Exhibits a bias for action. Takes personal responsibility for making things happen and achieving results to required standards. Displays motivation, commitment, perseverance, integrity and acts in an ethical way.
Frequently Asked Questions for more information