Apply for the Northumbria University St. Nicholas Funding In UK. The deadline for the application is 28th August 2020.
Northumbria University St. Nicholas funding in the UK is open for UK and EU Students. Additionally, the scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Northumbria University.
Northumbria University St. Nicholas funding in the UK is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Northumbria University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
UK & EU Students are eligible for this scholarship Program.
The sponsorship will provide successful students with £2,500 in cash per year throughout their undergraduate degree program.
Eligibility for Northumbria University Funding
To get consideration for this program, applicants should meet the requirements:
- Candidates must apply for a three-year undergraduate course in any field
- Also, they must be from the UK/EU
- Additionally, they must be under 25 years old
- Also, candidates should have a household income of under £16,000
- Likewise, they must be a self-funded student
- Additionally, they must apply for one or more elements of the Government Student Finance package for their application to be means-tested
- Also, candidates must register with Student Finance England (SFE), Student Finance Wales (SFW) or Student Finance Northern Ireland (SFNI)
- Scottish students must register with Student Award Agency for Scotland (SAAS) and apply to be means-tested for maintenance funding so that SASS can send their data to Student Finance England
- Furthermore, candidates must agree to share consent via your Government Finance Provider with Northumbria University.
To be eligible to get this application, candidates will have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more information.