Apply for the Merit Scholarships in Ireland 2020. The scholarship is available until 30th June 2020. The National University of Ireland is providing the scholarships for a Bachelors degree in the courses available at the University.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the Merit Scholarships in Ireland 2020.
- The applicants for NUI Galway – Undergraduate Merit Scholarships in Ireland, 2020 should be registered as non-EU students in the university.
- Additionally, the candidates should have applied and received an admit from NUI Galway.
- Moreover, successful candidates should not receive funding from any other scholarship sources.
- Also, they should submit an essay on the applicant’s interest in studying in Ireland and in the National University of Ireland, Galway and personal statement in MS Word with not more than 1000 words.
The University will select the candidates on the basis of the following criteria
- The candidates should have a strong academic background.
- Also, they should have a strong personal statement along with the application.
- The personal statement should cover the following points
- The applicant’s interest in studying in Ireland and in NUI Galway;
- Also, how the applicant would see themselves as an ambassador for NUI Galway when they come to study here.
- The successful applicants will receive 2,000 euros to first-year fees only as a fee waiver.
About the University
- The National University of Ireland Galway is located in the city of Galway in Ireland.
- Additionally, a third-level teaching and research institution, the University has been awarded the full five QS stars for excellence.
- Also, it is ranked among the top 1 percent of universities according to the 2018 QS World University Rankings.
- Furthermore, the University was founded in 1845 as “Queen’s College Galway”, and was more recently known as “University College Galway”
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.