Applications are open for the Outstanding Student Awards at the University of Kent In the UK. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship until 31st July 2020. The name of the scholarship is Bio Digital Architecture Outstanding Student Award 2020. The University is offering scholarships or a Masters degree in the field of Bio Digital Architecture.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the Outstanding Student Awards at the University of Kent In the UK.
- A minimum of a second-class UK degree, or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard, in architecture or related discipline in the built environment, or associated disciplines to the subject of Bio Digital Architecture Also, the University expects some basic computing experience.
- Additionally, applicants with an architecture/design background should present a portfolio of work.
- Furthermore, applicants whose first language is not English need to provide a certificate to show they have achieved IELTS 7 (minimum 6.5 in reading and writing).
- The successful recipients of the scholarship will receive a 50% fee waiver at the 2019/20 full-time Home/EU/Overseas rate.
Candidates must apply for the MSc Bio Digital Architecture at the University of Kent and have been made an offer, once the offer has been accepted, the candidate can then apply for the scholarship. Their application should include:-
- a short piece of writing (max 1500 words) that explains why they want to study Bio Digital Architecture;
- Additionally, how their academic background/experience meets the demands of this challenging program;
- Likewise, what they aspire to do after graduating from the course
About the University
- The University of Kent is a semi-collegiate public research university based in Kent, United Kingdom.
- Additionally, it was founded in 1965 and is recognized as a Beloff’s plate glass university.
- Also, the University got its Royal Charter on 4 January 1965 and the following year Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent formally became the first Chancellor.
- Furthermore, the university has its main campus north of Canterbury situated within 300 acres (1.2 km2) of parkland, housing over 6,000 students, as well as campuses in Medway and Tonbridge in Kent and European postgraduate centers in Brussels, Athens, Rome, and Paris.
Visit the official website for further details about the scholarship program.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.