Howard University College of Pharmacy calls application for Postdoctoral Fellowship. Under the supervision of Chemonics and Howard University College of Pharmacy, the fellow will work with the Chemonics’ Supply Chain Practice Management team and contribute to research and project work. The position involves no responsibility or authority for the direction of others.
This position description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required. The university has the right to revise this position description at any time. This position description is not be construed as a contract for employment.
Highlights of Duties
The candidates in this Postdoctoral Fellowship position at Howard University will involve in the following role
- Support proposal development and industry outreach.
- Support project performance, research and writing.
- Working with Howard University College of Pharmacy.
- Education: Successful completion of a Doctor of Pharmacy Degree from Howard University College of Pharmacy, an ACPE Accredited School/College of Pharmacy in the USA.
- International Experience: Successful completion of at least one international rotation while in pharmacy school.
- Ability to travel and work internationally for 2-4 weeks
- Professionalism: No demerits for lack of professionalism noted while in pharmacy school, confirmed by the Deans’s office.
- Pharmacy Licensure: the candidate will be expected to pass the NAPLEX and MPJE and obtain pharmacy licensure no later than September 2021.
Candidate at this Postdoctoral Fellowship at Howard University must have the following qualifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Basic working knowledge of SPSS or other statistical analysis software is ideal.
- The ability to be professional, courteous, and efficient in new cultural environments.
- Demonstrate cultural humility and awareness.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely orally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.