The applications are open for the Presidential Scholarships at Drake University. Interested candidates can apply until 1st March 2020. The University offers scholarships for the Bachelors degree in the courses offered by the University.
- The University offers undergraduate scholarships based on financial need, academic merit, athletic or artistic talent.
- Presidential Scholarships range from $20,000 to $23,000 per year.
- All prospective students who apply and enroll by the priority deadline of March 1 are automatically eligible for these awards.
- Additionally, the recipients of these tuition scholarships are chosen based on a complete review of the application for admission.
The candidates must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Presidential Scholarships at Drake University
- The applicants should have applied and admitted before the deadline.
- Also, the University selects the candidates based on their academic achievement.
- Presidential Scholarships, Drake University, 2020 are based on the university enrollment goals.
- Furthermore, the applicants should submit the applications before the deadline.
- The scholarships are available for 8 semesters and renewed based on the full-time enrollment, the required GPA, and satisfactory academic progress.
- Additionally, the renewal of the scholarships depends on the applicant’s academic progress and enrollment in a full-time undergraduate course.
Value of the Scholarship
- The successful recipient will receive USD 20,000 to USD 23,000 per year.
About the University
- Drake University is a private, coeducational university located in Des Moines, Iowa, United States.
- Furthermore, the institution offers a number of undergraduate and graduate programs, as well as professional programs in business, law, and pharmacy.
- Also, Drake’s law school is among the twenty-five oldest in the country.
For additional details about the program, visit the official page.