Apply for Research international awards at The University of Sydney in Australia. The deadline for this application is 3rd February 2021.
The University of Sydney is eagerly awaiting applications from excellent deserving students for its Postgraduate Research International Scholarship in Deep-Sea Sedimentology and Paleoclimate. The educational award is open for international candidates so that they can fulfil their educational dreams.
The funding program helps and supports interested students who want to undertake a research degree at the University of Sydney in Australia. The bursary is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
Established in 1989, Western Sydney University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the large town of Penrite, New South Wales.
The University of Sydney is an Australian public research university in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 1850, it is Australia’s first university and is regarded as one of the world’s leading universities. The university is known as one of Australia’s six sandstone universities. Its campus, spreads across the inner-city suburbs of Camperdown and Darlington.
- Postgraduate research degree program in science by the University
- Also, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Likewise, be a full-time PhD candidate in the Faculty of Science.
- Moreover, have the willingness to research deep-sea sedimentology and spatio-temporal data analysis
- Also, have Honors degree in geosciences or a relevant master’s degree.
- Furthermore, have a willingness to travel to remote field areas.
The University of Sydney will provide a stipend allowance of $28,092 per annum (indexed on January 1 each year) for up to three years, subject to satisfactory academic performance. The recipient may apply for an extension of the stipend allowance for up to six months.
- How to Apply: First applicants have to take admission at the University. After that, applicants have to apply online for the program.
- Similarly, candidates need to meet the documents required at the University of Sydney
- Also, for taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Likewise, if your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements.