Application Process for 2022-2023 Rotary Scholarships
- Search for your nearest Rotary club after joining the master’s program.
- Ask your Rotary club if they will nominate you for a Rotary scholarship
- Then complete the application form by you and the Rotary Club
- After full completion, the sponsoring Rotary Club submits your application to the Rotary/IHE Delft selection committee in The Netherlands before 15 April 2022
- Then, the Rotary/IHE Delft selection committee will review the applications and provide the scholarship to the deserving candidates.
- After awarding the scholarship, the sponsoring Rotary Clubs maintains contact with the scholar throughout his or her studies.
- Finally, the scholarship program will begin after completion of the program. The scholar and sponsoring Rotarians partner on a water-related activity in the scholar’s home country. Also, Rotarians in the Netherlands involve the scholars in local cultural and Rotary-related events during their academic program.
Moreover, the financing of the successful candidates will be managed through Rotary’s Global Grant process.
Please visit the official website to learn more!