Applications are open for the Memorial Awards in the UK. The deadline for the scholarships is 23rd November 2020. Additionally, the scholarship is for a Ph.D. degree in the field of Geography. The organizer for this program is the Royal Geographical Society.
Host Institution: UK Higher Education institution
Eligibility for Memorial Awards in the UK
- Dudley Stamp Memorial Award is open to applicants of all nationalities.
- Candidates must register for a full or part-time Ph.D. at Higher Education Institutions in the UK.
- Additionally, applicants employed by a UK HEI within six years of completion of a doctoral degree are also welcome.
- Likewise, candidates registered on MPhil or other Masters courses are not eligible for the award.
- The awards support geographical fieldwork or data collection in the UK or overseas.
- Also, the organizers will give preference to students who do not receive full funding from a Research Council or comparable levels of support from other sources with support for fieldwork/data.
- In addition to that, they will give preference to those who have not received this support before.
Candidate should submit the applications by email to the Society’s Grants Officer ([email protected]) by 23 November. This deadline will be strictly enforced.
- Applications must contain the following information: Name, affiliation and full contact details (please include an email address), the year of commencement of the postgraduate course and the intended completion date, title and short abstract of the project (max 100 words)
- Additionally, applicants should send a detailed CV.
- Also, two referee statements.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of the Royal Geographical Society – Dudley Stamp Memorial Award in UK, 2020 will receive an award of £500 pounds.
- The last date to apply for the Royal Geographical Society – Dudley Stamp Memorial Award in UK, 2020 is 23rd November 2020.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for scholarship opportunities.