- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, all undergraduate degree courses and subjects offered by the university are eligible.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a 3.50+ GPA and 1210+ SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing & Math only) or 25+ ACT.
The University of South Florida will provide the students with financial help upto $24,000, $6,000 per month for upto four years of study.
- How to Apply: The students can log in through the online portal of the university and carry out the application process. There is no separate application process to apply for the opportunity . Once accepted by the college, the students are considered for the opportunity program.
- Also, the following documents should be submitted:
- Furthermore, high school GPA (recalculated by admissions)
- Additionally, classification as a Florida or non-Florida resident
- Financial statement
- Similarly, the students should have a GPA score of 3.50 or an SAT score of 1210+, or an ACT score of 25+ to secure an admission.
- Also, the students should provide the results of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- Also, PTE Academic – 53
- IELTS – 6.5