Apply for Scholarship at Aarhus University in Denmark. The deadline for this application is 15th March 2021.
Aarhus University is the largest and second oldest research university in Denmark. The university belongs to the Coimbra Group, the Guild, and Utrecht Network of European universities and is a member of the European University Association. Aarhus University (AU) is a very large coeducational higher education institution. Aarhus University (AU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. Similarly, see the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 91 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
The Department of Management at Aarhus University is looking for hard-working and bright students who wish to apply for the International Postdoctoral Position.
The study program is available for all new international and domestic students commencing a postdoctoral in Hyper farm Research Project. Also, the grant is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
Aarhus University will provide a salary to the successful candidates for postdoctoral studies.
The incumbent must meet the following for Scholarship at Aarhus University in Denmark:
- How to Apply: To gain this award, aspirants must take admission to a PhD degree program at AU. After that, candidates are obligatory to apply through an online application form for this funding opportunity.
- Also, you need to submit all the supporting documents:
- Likewise, curriculum Vitae. You are encouraged to declare any periods of leave without research activity, including, for example, maternity leave, since your research activities are assessed in relation to your actual research time
- Education (diploma for master’s, PhD and possibly higher doctoral degree)
- Moreover, list of publications
- Teaching portfolio.
- Furthermore, for taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Also, applicants must be fluent in English, both spoken and written. Before applying, applicants must check all the English language requirements.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.