Apply for Scholarship at Academy of Live and Recorded Arts(ALRA) in the UK. The deadline for this application is 31st March 2021.
The Academy of Live and Recorded Arts is a British drama school. It has two sites: ALRA South on Wandsworth Common in south London and ALRA North in Wigan, Greater Manchester.
If you are looking to embark on a career in the field of acting, you can apply for the Robert Demeger Bursary at the Academy of Live and Recorded Arts for the academic year 2021/2022.
The bursary is available for students who are encountering financial hardships during their education at ALRA. Applications for the grant are open to all MA Acting learners in their first year of studies.
- Eligible Countries: UK
- Also, the grant will be awarded for the Master’s Degree in Acting at the academy.
- Likewise, to be eligible for the grant, the applicants must have to follow the following given requirements:
- Must be good in previous studies;
- Moreover, must have a great interest in acting.
The Academy of Live and Recorded Arts (ALRA) is providing a worth of up to £1000 to the talented scholars for their master’s degree in acting via The Robert Demeger Bursary.
The incumbent must meet the following for Scholarship at ALRA in the UK:
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, aspirants need to enroll at the academy.
- Also, candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e.,
- Applicant information (contact details etc.);
- Course and campus preference;
- Likewise, links to your self-tape speeches (acting applicants – see guidance here);
- CV/500 words (MA Directing applicants);
- Confirmation and declaration.
- Similarly, scholars holding an offer letter for their degree with unique curricular criteria and must meet the requirements of eligibility at the university.
- Moreover, if English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.