Apply for Scholarship at Bolivian University in Norway. The deadline for this application is 1st March 2021.
Take advantage of Bachelor international awards today! BI Norwegian Business School is providing a 50% off tuition award for undergraduate students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The main purpose of the bursary is to help international students who are going to take part in the bachelor’s degree program in Norway.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, bachelor degree will be awarded in the field of Business
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Additionally, applicants who apply for, and are accepted in, the Bachelor of Business Administration or the Bachelor of Business Analytics program. They display above-average grades from Upper Secondary School and University from a school outside Norway.
BI Norwegian Business School will provide 50% of the tuition fee for each semester of the program. The total value of the program throughout the three-year degree program is approximately NOK 125,000.
- How to Apply: For this award, applicants must follow these given steps:
- Likewise, write a application letter, a maximum of one-page, outlining why you are deserving of this application .
- Also, upload the application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal under the ‘Scholarship.’
- Moreover, you are asked to submit the following documents:
- Transcripts of grades and certificates
- Additionally, letter of Motivation
- Similarly, candidates must check all the entry requirements of the school for an undergraduate degree.
- Also, an English test is mandatory for all applicants, both Norwegian and international:
- You will need to submit one of the following tests (required minimum score in brackets):
- IELTS Academic (overall band score 6.0)
- TOEFL ibt (78)
- TOEFL pbt (550)
- Furthermore, pearson PTE Academic (55)
- The European Language Certificate (TELC), telc English B2-C1 University
University of Cambridge exams:
- B2 First – First Certificate in English (169)
- C1 Advanced – Certificate in Advanced English (169)
- C2 Proficiency – Certificate of Proficiency in English (180).
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.