Apply for Scholarship at Central European University in Austria. The deadline for this application is 1st February 2021.
Central European University (CEU) is a private research university in Austria, Hungary, and the United States, with campuses in Vienna and Budapest. Also, the university is known for its focus on the social sciences and humanities, low student-faculty ratio, and international student body. Additionally, a central tenet of the university’s mission is the promotion of open societies, as a result of its close association with the Open Society Foundations. CEU is one of eight members comprising the CIVICA Alliance.
Central European University offers the Master’s Distinction international awards in Austria for international students who want to be part of the master’s degree program through this funding opportunity.
The funding program assists talented and deserving students who want to commence a master’s degree coursework in Austria. However, the program is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Moreover, Mater degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Additionally, to be eligible, the candidates must have an undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a related field from a recognized university.
Central European University will provide 750 EUR/month to the eligible international students to complete their education in Austria.
- How to Apply: All the interested participants have to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university.
- Similarly, students must submit Academic writing submissions, letters of Recommendation, academic records, and curriculum vitae or resume.
- Furthermore, for taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the university.
- Likewise, if your education is not in the English language, you will should have evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements