Apply for Scholarship at Copenhagen Business School in Denmark. The deadline for this application is 31st March 2021.
The Department of Management, Society, and Communication (MSC) is now accepting applications for the PhD Fellowships in Business and Development from international students at the Copenhagen Business School.
The University designs grant to assist students who are willing to enroll in the fellowship program at the university for the academic year 2021/2022.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Also, the grant is for the undergraduate graduate or doctoral degree in Business and Development.
- Likewise, to be eligible for the grant, the applicants must have to follow the following given requirements:
- Must be a national of developing countries;
- Moreover, must have a basic training at the Masters level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process);
- An educational background in the social sciences is necessary;
- The applicant must have successfully completed the Master’s degree before commencing PhD at CBS;
- Additionally, applicants must have achieved the equivalent grade of ten (10) or higher on the Danish 7-point grading scale for their master’s thesis;
- The minimum grade point average of 8.2 on the Danish 7-point grading scale must have been achieved for the bachelor’s degree and the master’s degree combined;
- Furthermore, the applicant must be fluent in English.
The benefits of the PhD fellowship in Business and Development is that it provides the tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting with a per month app to the high-achieving scholars for the academic year 2021/2022.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, aspirants can navigate the online portal.
- Also, candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Likewise, scholars holding an offer letter for their degree with unique curricular criteria and must meet the requirements of eligibility.
- Moreover, English is the preferred language, so aspirants need to show good English language skills as per institutes need.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.