In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., etc.) in Computer Science. Or Engineering or related discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit
- Also, have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Having a cybersecurity related certification would be an added advantage.
- Likewise, knowledge of Information Technology (Operating systems, or networks or application development)
- Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Moreover, knowledge in any of the following areas will be an added advantage: vulnerability assessment and penetration testing, implementation of security standards. Likewise, security operations, network monitoring, incident response, incident investigation, email security, security analytics and deployment or management of security tools such as SIEM, NAC, DAM, WAF, NGFW, UTM etc.
- Internship placement for candidates with exceptional performance; and
- Also, opportunity to be placed in the Deloitte pool of Cyber Security professionals for Cyber Security projects
- Additionally, acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable.
- Likewise, opportunity to participate in Deloitte graduate recruitment after the program if all eligibility criteria are met
- Similarly, stipends that cover basic expenses during the program
Go to Deloitte on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply.
N.B: This is not an employment scheme but a training program to enable graduates develop skills and prepare them for the workplace.