Apply for Scholarship at Federation University in Australia. The deadline for this application is 28th February 2021.
Federal University (FEFU) is a unique intellectual community. Based at a campus with world-class infrastructure, our faculty provide innovative educational and research opportunities. FEFU is a gathering place for scientific communication between Russian and international experts, and is an active participant.
Federation University Australia offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees, bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. Similarly, see the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. Also, this 149 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
With the intention of providing a world-class education for high-caliber international students, Federation University is offering the Australia Global Innovator Scholarships in Australia.
The educational award is accessible for the outstanding aspirants who wish to undertake bachelors or master’s degree coursework at the university in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the globe
- Also, Bachelors or Masters degree coursework in any subject area offered by the university.
- Likewise, to be eligible for the opportunity, you must be:
- Also, a prospective international student
- Moreover, enrolling as a commencing student in semester 1, 2 or summer semester in 2021
- Furthermore, eligible to study in Australia with a valid visa.
The educational award will cover the 20% of tuition fees of an undergraduate or postgraduate program for the successful students.
- How to Apply: For being considered, aspirants are advised to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university via direct application or through an agent. After taking affirmation, you will be spontaneously considered for the award.
- Also, provide your previous degree certificate, copy of passport and other documents required by the university.
- Moreover, entry requirements vary from program to program, but generally require completion of an Australian bachelor degree, or overseas equivalent, with specified minimum grades (or marks) in relevant subjects. A period of work experience, following graduation, may also be required for some program.
- Undergraduate students are assessed competitively based on Australian Year 12, or equivalent overseas school qualifications.
- Also, other admission requirements of the university
- Likewise, claimants have to demonstrate the English language requirements of the university.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.