The incumbent must meet following criteria for Scholarship at George Brown College in Canada:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, undergraduate and master’s degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Moreover, student must be an international student
- Student must display financial need
- Moreover, minimum GPA of 2.5
- However, the student must overcome obstacles.
George Brown College will provide tuition fees to full-time international students in any program.
- How to Apply: For this bursary, students must take admission in the bachelor or master degree coursework at the university.
- Also, please attach all documents are in support of your application but do not send any extra documents that are not required.
- Furthermore, for taking admission, applicants should check the entry requirements of this college.
- Likewise, candidates must meet the entire English language requirement of the college.