Apply for Scholarship at Grains Research and Development Corporation(GRDC) in Australia. The deadline for this application is 26th November 2021.
GRDC Research Scholarships is now available to support all international students in Australia. The program is funded by Grains Research and Development Corporation (GRDC) for the academic year 2021/22.
The program main focus is on innovative analysis proposals inscribing grower constraints or opportunities that will contribute to grower profitability.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Also, PhD degree in Data & Analytics Framework, or are a subset of the Key Investment Targets in the GRDC Research Development and Extension Plan
- Likewise, to apply for the bursary, the candidates must meet all the following given criteria:
- The aspirant must not have commenced their PhD yet.
- Moreover, the claimant must be awarded a Research Training Programs (RTP) scholarship or equivalent.
- However, international students must be studying at an Australian University.
Each successful scholar will receive up to the value of 75% of the 2021 base RTP stipend rate for a maximum of 3 years. In addition, scholars will receive:
- $10,000 per annum to cover operating costs
- Also, up to $5,000 travel to attend conferences, workshops or skills development which will be paid in a lump sum in the second year (this is separate to the travel expenses associated with the GRS Symposium)
- How to Apply: The incumbent must submit the applications via the GRDC Grains Investment Portal.
- Moreover, candidates need to submit a copy of the following:
- Referee report template
- GRS application information
- GRDC Research Scholarship Contract
- Guide: submitting a GRS application via GRDC Grains Investment Portal
- Also, applicants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Likewise, if English is not your first language, students must have to meet the language requirements of the university.