Apply for Scholarship at Heinrich Boll Foundation in Germany. The deadline for this application is 1st March 2021.
The Heinrich Boll Foundation awards some scholarships to international students who gained their university entrance qualification from a school outside of Germany who wish to study a Masters or PhD Degree in Germany. Also, the scholarship program allots scholarships to international students, both EU and non-EU, who are not educated in Germany.
Likewise, the scholarships are towards Masters Degree or PhD Degree in all subjects offered at state or state-recognized universities in Germany.
International Master students who earned their university entrance qualification outside Germany:
- You may apply before commencing your Masters program or at any time up to the end of the first semester of the Masters program.
- Also, proof of first professional qualification must be provided
International Doctoral students who earned the university entrance qualification outside Germany:
- The applicant must have be as a doctoral student by a state or state-recognized university in Germany. Proof of admission, as a rule in Germany, must be included with the application.
- Likewise, by the application date, preliminary work must have been completed and a valid timetable for completion must be submitted.
- Moreover, PhD subjects related to focal points of the Foundation’s activities will be given priority.
- Masters Studies:
Non-EU students: €850 per month plus various individual allowances; tuition fees are in certain cases possible in Germany.
EU students: varies, max. €649 plus €300 book money per month. Moreover, t tuition fees not possible in Germany but possible to a limited extent in other countries.
The scholarship is awarded for the regular period of study, may be extended by one semester.
- PhD Studies:
Non-EU students: €1,200 per month plus €100 mobility allowance per month, plus various individual allowances; tuition fees are not possible.
EU students: €1350 per month basic scholarship plus €100 per month research costs allowance. Likewise, tuition fees are not possible in Germany but possible to a limited extent in other countries.
Furthermore, the scholarship is for two years as a rule, may be extended twice at most by half a year.
For details of application requirements and procedures, please consult information sheet A 1-1 (“scholarship application for undergraduate and graduate students”, PDF) or A 2-1 (“scholarship application for doctoral studies”). Also, the online application portal closes on 1 March at the latest.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.