Apply for Scholarship at Kansas State University in the USA. The deadline for this application is 3rd March 2021.
Don’t cut any corners in your studies. Join the International Student Scholarships and complete your studies in a proper way at Kansas State University. Also, the educational program is open to both incoming and transfers undergraduate or graduate international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
- Eligible Countries: Application from all around the world are accepting
- Also, the program is available for graduate or undergraduate study at K-State
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants be incoming or transfer international students
- You must be a graduate or undergraduate student properly enrolled at Kansas State University.
- Moreover, you must not have received this application during the previous academic year.
- Your current I-20 or DS-2021 must be issued by K-State.
- You must have been enrolled adequately at K-State during the Fall 2020 semester or before.
- Likewise, you must be continuing as a student at K-State during the Fall 2021 semester. The scholarship
- Furthermore, students graduating prior to Fall 2021 are not eligible to receive this application.
Kansas State University will provide awards in the following manner:
- OIP funding for International Students: $750
- International Student Center Scholarship: $700
- K-State Alumni Association International Student Scholarship: $500
- William L. Richter International Scholarship: $500
- Philip & Jeune Kirmser International Student Scholarship: $500
- Joe Tiao International Student Scholarship: $500
- Do Sup Chung International Student Scholarship: $500
- M& H Taiwan International Student Scholarship: $500
- Costa Rican Student Scholarship: $500
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, applicants first need to admit in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at K-State by using an online application system. Also, after becoming a university student, you will be automatically considered for this grant.
- Additionally, applicants must submit a personal statement, transcripts, a copy of passport, affidavit of financial support and bank statement.
- Also, applicants must have completed high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- English proficiency is not required for admission to Kansas State University, but still, you need to check the English language proficiency requirement.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!