Apply for Scholarship at King’s Business School in the UK. The deadline for this application is 5th July 2021.
King’s Business School is the business school of King’s College London located in London, the United Kingdom and is a constituent academic faculty of the university.
King’s Business School is inviting the brightest and best students from around the world to apply for the Digital Marketing MSc international awards in the UK.
This educational award is designed for outstanding students who want to pursue a masters degree program at the university for the academic year 2021/2022.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to students of all nationalities.
- Also, the grant is available to pursue an MSc degree program in Digital Marketing MSc, International Management MSc, International Marketing MSc, Public Policy & Management MSc, and Strategic Entrepreneurship & Innovation MSc
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Moreover, please note that applications for Public Policy & Management MSc are only open to applicants from the UK.
The King’s Business School will provide the award amount of £5,000 to the winning candidates.
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, the applicants must have applied for admission at the university. Also, to be eligible for a scholarship
, you also need to complete a formal application via King’s apply (https://apply.kcl.ac.uk/)
- Additionally, applicants must upload all supporting documents, including personal statements, transcripts, references and IELTS certificates. Students will need to complete a 300-word essay: Please tell us about a topic related to your MSc that interests you.
- Furthermore, for admission at the university, all students must have A-levels in General Studies. Applicants can apply for admission through the university website.
- Likewise, to study at King’s, the candidates need to communicate in English effectively in an academic environment.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.