Apply for Scholarship at King’s College in the UK. The deadline for this application is 14th May 2021.
Studying abroad is always an adventure filled with financial challenges. If you want to remove your financial barriers, apply for the GSK-BBSRC Studentships at Kings College London.
The motive of the bursary is to support UK and EU students commencing in the doctoral degree program at the university.
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Also, PhD degree in molecular biology, microbiology, biochemistry, enzymology, organic/pharmaceutical chemistry
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (ranging from informal 1:1 discussion to formal presentations).
- Moreover, experience in analytical chemistry (HPLC, GC).
- Experience in analyzing genomics data or any other high-dimensional datasets.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Additionally, awareness of the values of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
Students will receive a stipend equivalent to at least the current BBSRC rate; for the academic year 2021/22, this rate is £17,285 per year (including London allowance).
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to take admission in the PhD degree program at the university. Send your electronic application as a single PDF file directly to [email protected]
- Also, aspirants must have to submit the following:
- A CV, including full details of all University course grades to date.
- Contact details for two academic or professional referees (at least one academic).
- Additionally, a personal statement (1000 words maximum) outlining (i) your suitability for the project, (ii) what you hope to achieve from the PhD and (iii) your research experience to date.
- Furthermore, applicants must have minimum of 2:1 in the first degree and/or Master’s degree in Molecular biology/Chemistry/Biochemistry/Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical chemistry.
- Moreover, if your first language is not English you must be able to provide recent evidence that your spoken and written command of the English language is adequate for the programs for which you have applied.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.