Knox College is offering International Financial Aids in the USA. The program is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The funding program aims to support international students commencing in an undergraduate degree program at Knox College.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Also, undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be academically qualified students.
- Moreover, must be an international citizen.
Knox College will provide tuition fees as an award to eligible international students in the United States.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. Also, after, students have to fill the online application form.
- Additionally, applicants must submit a CV, certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Moreover, applicants must have a previous year’s degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Likewise, if your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.