Apply for Scholarship at Lafarge in Nigeria. The deadline for this application is ongoing.
Lafarge Technical Skills Development Program 2021 is calling for applications. Lafarge Africa Plc, an equal opportunity employer, invites suitably qualified secondary school leavers (male and female)for admission into a three-year multi-skilled vocational training program covering the following technical disciplines:
- Maintenance Processes i.e. Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation and Automation/Welding and Fabrication Technology.
- Also, cement Manufacturing Process (Production / Process and Quality)
The program is a public-private sector partnership that trains and equips successful candidates with the skills and attitudes to be self-employed/employable in the vocational areas are given above.
Likewise, Lafarge Africa Plc, through this and other programs, continues to create the conditions for a diverse and inclusive workforce, with particular emphasis on gender balance in operational roles and developing talent at a nearly career stage. Also, Lafarge Africa Plc is a cement manufacturer headquartered in Lagos and quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. It is majorly controlled by LafargeHolcim.
- Completion of WASSCE, GCE, NECO or equivalent no later than January 2018.
- Moreover, minimum of 5 O’level credits to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any other subject(in a maximum of 2 sittings).
- Applications can be submitted online through https://dragnetscreening.ng/laftech.php or submitted physically (using the application form) to any Lafarge Africa Training Centre on our plants.
- Also, the application form can be downloaded from HERE. Application forms can also be picked from any of the plant locations.
- Additionally, applications MUST be accompanied with proof of above-stated results, recent passport photograph, Birth Certificate and any of the following: National Identity Card or Slip / International Passport. Please note that sworn affidavits/declarations will not be accepted.
- Physical applications should be enveloped and addressed to The Head, Lafarge Africa Training Centre Ashaka / Ewekoro / Mfamosing
- Moreover, all applications MUST be submitted online or in-person within two (2) weeks of the date of this publication