Apply for Scholarship at Lincoln University in NewZealand. The deadline for this application is 17th February 2021.
Lincoln University is a New Zealand university that was formed in 1990 when Lincoln College, Canterbury was made independent of the University of Canterbury. Furthermore, founded in 1878, it is the oldest agricultural teaching institution in the Southern Hemisphere. Also, it remains the smallest university in New Zealand and one of the eight public universities. Likewise, the campus is situated on 50 ha of land located about 15 km outside the city of Christchurch, in Lincoln, Canterbury.
Education’s objective is to interact with individuals socially and to keep society smooth and healthy. Reviewing this importance of the study, Lincoln University is offering International undergraduate financial aid in New Zealand.
This funding opportunity is available for the outstanding international students who want to commence a bachelor’s degree program at Lincoln University.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from all over the world.
- Also, undergraduate degree in any subject areas offered by the university.
- Likewise, to be eligible, candidates must be studying for a Masters degree in any area of economics.
Lincoln University is providing the award amount of $3,000 for all eligible students.
- How to Apply: Firstly, applicants should take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Lincoln University. After taking confirmation, you can download the LU International Undergraduate application Form 2021 and submit it via email to international-at-lincoln.ac.nz or by post to International Office
- Lincoln University
- Hudson Building Room 010
- PO Box 94, Lincoln 7647
- Canterbury, New Zealand
- Also, aspirants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Similarly, students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent achievement and a minimum of 14 credits at level 3 or higher in each of three approved subjects.
- Additionally, aspirants have to submit the standardized scores of TOEFL, IELTS, CAE, FCE and Pearson Test of English.
Visit oyaop.com and oyachool.com for more scholarship opportunities.