Apply for Scholarship at Louisiana State University in the USA. The deadline for this application is 1st March 2021.
Excellent candidates are welcome to become a part of the International Student Scholarships offered by the Louisiana State University. This funding program is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
This educational award is designed for outstanding international students who want to pursue an undergraduate or graduate degree program at the university.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, undergraduate and graduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Moreover, must be an incoming first-time, full-time freshman who has successfully completed secondary school, must have at least a 24 ACT composite or another equivalent, and have a secondary school GPA of at least 2.0 as converted on the U.S. scale.
- Additionally, must be an incoming graduate student who has been admitted to an LSUS Graduate Program.
Louisiana State University will provide the tuition fees to the successful candidates for their studies.
- How to Apply: For this opportunity, candidates must take admission in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at the university. After that, they can achieve this award.
- Similarly, students must submit complete official records for the secondary level of education and are strongly encourage to submit ACT or SAT scores.
- Furthermore, for taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Also, all international students applying here (except for transfer students who have submitted a satisfactory TOEFL/IELTS score and have received transfer credit from an accredited U.S. institution for the equivalent of LSU’s English 1001 and 1002 or 1004 and 1005 with a grade of “C” or better in each) should take an English placement test prior to registration.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.