Apply for Scholarship at LUT University in Finland. The deadline for this application is 31st May 2021.
Don’t have enough funds to study abroad? LUT University is offering the First-Fee Waiver masters programs for the academic year 2021-2022. Also, the students will be given a first-year waiver plus an option for a second-year waiver.
Students from non-EU/EEA countries are eligible to avail this application . The sponsorship will be awarded in the order of the highest points scored in the evaluation process. Likewise, the sponsorship will take off some amount of financial burden from the applicants.
- Eligible Countries: The applicants belonging to non-EU/EEA citizenship except Switzerland are eligible.
- Also, all master’s degree courses and subject are eligible.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have non-EU/EEA citizenship (excluding Switzerland).
- Additionally, the applicants must pay a tuition fee.