MINDS Scholarships 2021 are awarded to meritorious applicants following a rigorous selection process.
- Be a national of an African country, residing in any African country
- However, have been formally accepted by one or more MINDS preferred institution/s outside of your country of citizenship and/ or residency
- Also, been formally accepted by one or more MINDS preferred institution/s to pursue postgraduate studies within the following year
- Likewise, obtained at least 70% in each subject/ course in the last two completed years of study
- Produce evidence of demonstrated leadership abilities or potential guided by the questions/ requirements set out in the application form
- Similarly, submit a complete online application form (see below) with the required supporting documentation
The Scholarship will cover some or all of the expenses below, depending on whether a partial or full scholarship :
- Also, accommodation and meals
- One return ticket per duration of studies
- Additionally, a fixed stipend.
Individuals should submit applications as soon as they receive official acceptance from a MINDS preferred university at which they wish to study.
If you meet the eligibility criteria above, you can submit your application by clicking on the link below. Please have the following documents scanned, saved and ready for uploading. All documents uploaded must be in PDF format. Each attachment should not exceed 2MB in size.
- Also, a copy of the data/ bio page of your passport.
- Additionally, a certified academic transcript/ results slip of the last two years of study.
- A copy of the official acceptance letter from the university.
- Likewise, a copy of a valid study permit or visa OR proof of application. (Optional)
- Moreover, a detailed CV/ Resume of not more than four (4) single sided pages.