Apply for Scholarship at Monash University in Australia. The deadline for this application is ongoing.
Monash University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. Named for prominent World War I general Sir John Monash, it was founded in 1958 and is the second oldest university in the state of Victoria. The university has a number of campuses, four of which are in Victoria, and one in Malaysia. Moreover, Monash also has a research and teaching center in Prato, Italy, a graduate research school in Mumbai, India and a graduate school in Suzhou, China. Also, Monash University courses are also delivered at other locations, including South Africa.
Intending to encourage and support the education of students in Australia, Monash University is offering the International PhD Positions in Evolutionary Moral Psychology.
The educational program is available for highly talented students who wish to commence a PhD degree at Monash for the academic session 2021/2022.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, PhD degree program in the Faculty of Arts, School of Philosophical, Historical, and International Studies (SOPHIS)
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must have an excellent academic track record in philosophy or other relevant disciplines (e.g. psychology, economics, evolutionary biology, anthropology).
The successful applicant will receive a Faculty of Arts Research Living Allowance, at a current value of $29,000 per annum 2021 full-time rate (tax-free stipend), indexed plus allowances as per RTP stipend scholarship. Faculty will provide the tuition fee scholarship and Single Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) for the successful international awardees.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in the PhD degree program at Monash University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Also, candidates must upload academic curriculum vitae, official academic transcripts, degree certificate or tetramer from awarding institution. Also, proof of citizenship, and research proposal with their application.
- Furthermore, for taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Likewise, if English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability. IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English language proficiency requirements section for more details.