Apply for Scholarship at Monmouth University in the USA. The deadline for this application is 1st June 2021.
Monmouth University is a private university in West Long Branch, New Jersey. Founded in 1933 as Monmouth Junior College, it became Monmouth College in 1956 and Monmouth University in 1995 after receiving its charter. Similarly, see the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 86 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. Also, the admission rate range is 70-80% making this US higher education organization a somewhat selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
If you’re looking for world-class education to complete your bachelors study in the USA, then Monmouth University is a perfect university for you. Here is a good opportunity to apply for the Academic Excellence international awards.
The educational award is designed for transfer and international students who are going to apply for an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Monmouth’s academic excellence scholarships range from $3,500 to $16,000, and are based on a student’s cumulative grade point average (GPA) and test scores.
- Also, international transfer students also may be eligible for the same scholarships as domestic transfer students. Likewise, those scholarships range from $2,000 to $9,000, based on cumulative GPA.
- How to Apply: For applying, students should take admission to the undergraduate degree program at the university. After, they can use Common Application or Monmouth University online Application for Admission.
- Likewise, you must submit the official high school transcript(s), letter of recommendation, essay, standardized test scores (for applicants entering the class of 2021 who choose the Traditional Application Review
- Furthermore, for taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirement of the university.
- Moreover, international students may apply test-optional.