Apply for Scholarship at Musicians Institute in the USA. The deadline for this application is ongoing.
Musicians Institute is a for-profit college of contemporary music in Los Angeles, California. MI students can earn Certificates and – with transfer of coursework taken at Los Angeles City College – Associate of Arts Degrees, as well as Bachelor of Music Degrees in either Performance or Composition. The college was founded in 1977.
International Outreach Scholarships is now available for worldwide students to study their desirable program at Musicians Institute for the academic year 2021-2022.
The bursary is now open in the form of a unique chance for global outreach scholars to apply while their MI International Outreach lives audition. The grant supports excellent musicians from outside the United States with their educative development.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Also, Bachelors degree in any subject area.
- Likewise, to claim the program, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must have to enroll in a new program before submitting a application.
- Similarly, scholars must have a Letter of Acceptance from MI’s Admission Department.
Musicians Institute will provide the tuition waiver of $1000 to the talented and aspiring applicants.
- How to Apply: Candidates must have taken admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the institute. After that, you have to complete the online application form.
- Also, aspirants need to submit a copy of the given:
- Applicants must submit the copy of Passport, High school transcripts and external exam results, Post-secondary transcripts and letter of acceptance.
- Additionally, aspirants must have a high school degree or an equivalent international qualification with unique curricular criteria suitable for admission.
- Likewise, if Non-Native English Candidates then, submit Adequate English proficiency scores on one of the following exams: TOEFL, IELTS, iTEP, PTE.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.