Apply for Scholarship at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore. The deadline for this application is ongoing.
The School The studentships are now available for outstanding students who are going to pursue a full-time undergraduate degree program at Nanyang Technological University for the academic year 2021/2022.
The motive of the bursary is to support international students commencing in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, the bursary is available for the undergraduate degree programs at the university.
- Likewise, to become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Open to all nationalities.
- Similarly, successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree program. The sponsorship will cover the years of study at NTU.
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Furthermore, good co-curricular records.
- Good leadership qualities and potential.
The School award is granting a full tuition fee waiver to the outstanding and winning freshman going to pursue full-time undergraduate programs in NTU for the academic year 2021/2022.
- How to Apply: Aspirants have to take admission in order to become eligible for the studentship, after enrolling they can fill the online application form at the university.
- Also, all the applicants might be required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport, Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, and IB Diploma.
- Additionally, aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for the applied degree field at the chosen university.
- Likewise, applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.