Apply for Scholarship at Newcastle University in the UK. The deadline for this application is 1st June 2021.
To recognize and reward a high performing applicant in the UK, Newcastle University is offering the Masters in Finance funding for the academic year 2021-2022.
The program aims to support worldwide students who are going to take part in the master’s degree program at the university.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Masters in Finance.
- Also, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Completed the application form including submitting an essay of no more than 1,500 words in response to the question listed. Submissions need to be in English.
- Likewise, hold an offer of admission for 2021 entry to the Finance MSc
- Hold a UK 1st Class Honors Degree or its international equivalent
- Moreover, have previously studied at a University with a strong academic reputation or ranking
- Hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0, if your first language is not English
- Additionally, be assessed as an international student for fee-paying purposes
Newcastle University will provide the award of £5,000, payable towards the cost of tuition fees.
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission into the master’s degree coursework at the university. Additionally, applicants should complete the online application form.
- Also, at the time of application, aspirants need to submit proof of their academic qualification, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, and a copy of the passport.
- Likewise, the requirements are different according to the country, so candidates need to check the requirements based on their country.
- Similarly, students are advised to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating the English language ability, only if their first language is not English.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.