Apply for Scholarship at Nyenrode University in the Netherlands. The deadline for this application is 1st April 2021.
Nyenrode Business University is a Dutch business university and one of the five private universities in the Netherlands. Furthermore, founded in 1946, it is located on a large estate in the town of Breakeven, between Amsterdam and Utrecht. The educational institution is named after the castle where the course is located: Nijenrode castle. Nyenrode was founded under the name of the Netherlands Training Institute for Abroad by renowned private Dutch companies, including KLM, Shell, Unilever, Philips and AkzoNobel with an objective- ‘For Business, By Business’. Also, the establishment was the result of an idea from KLM director Albert Plesman.
Take advantage of Bachelor Revolving Scholarships today. Nyenrode Business University will be providing a tuition award for undergraduate students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The program aims to support international students who are going to start an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Also, bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have to enroll in the bachelor’s degree program at the university
Nyenrode Business University will provide the award amount of € 5,000 and € 10,000 per annum to study in the Netherlands.
- How to Apply: In the program, students should take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Similarly, submit a financial plan, motivation letter, curriculum vitae and send them to us via e-mail: [email protected]
- Similarly, students must have the following:
- Moreover, mathematics (minimal of 5 hours) minimum grade of 7 | or (minimal of 3 hours) minimum grade of 8
- Also, general Certificate of Secondary Education ((I)GCSE) in 6 different subjects with grades: A-C including a minimum grade of B for Mathematics AND
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) A-level in 3 academic subjects including Mathematics with grades: AAB AND
- Additionally, a minimum grade of B for GCE Mathematics
- Likewise, applicants must have to be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.