Apply for Scholarship at Pasteur Institute in France. The deadline for this application is 1st April 2021.
The Pasteur Institute is now accepting applications for the Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini Postdoctoral Fellowships from high-achieving international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The program will provide financial support to postdoctoral researchers intending to conduct analysis projects in Institut Pasteur (IP) research entities at the Paris campus.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, the bursary is available for a Postdoctoral Research degree at the institute.
- To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- The Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini fellowships are only tenable in research entities of Institut Pasteur in Paris;
- Likewise, the host IP research entity can only present one application per session;
- Postdocs already present on the Paris Campus are eligible to apply to the Pasteur-Roux fellowship program;
- Moreover, candidates of any nationality are eligible to apply;
- Candidates must have completed their PhD degree no later than six years prior to the date of application;
- Additionally, the proposed research program must be achievable within the two-year funding.
The Pasteur Institute will provide Salary, health insurance and retirement to highly motivated students for the academic year 2021-2022.
- How to Apply: Aspirants have to take admission at the university; after then, they will send the application form along with required documents via mail to [email protected]
- Also, candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application:
- Applicant information (updated CV, academic background, list of publications, a summary of past research performed);
- Likewise, project proposal (summary and detailed description);
- Presentation letter from the host IP research entitity head;
- Similarly, scanned copy of the candidate’s passport or ID (pages showing your photograph and your identification);
- Names of up to three references (mentors or advisors).
- Aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for the applied degree field at the university.
- Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.