Apply for Scholarship at Qalaa Holdings Foundation in Egypt. The deadline for this application is 15th March 2021.
The Qalaa Holdings Foundation in Egypt invites applications for the Qalaa Holdings Scholarship open Egyptian nationals who reside in Egypt and must be under the age of 35 for 2021/22 academic year.
The Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation was created in 2007, out of a strong will to contribute to national development through creating high caliber professionals to help enhance Egypt’s growth in all sectors. Also, the Foundation is funded by an endowment from Qalaa Holdings to grant academic scholarships for talented and promising young Egyptian men and women to pursue master degrees abroad in all fields of study.
- Applicant must be under the age of 35.
- Must be an Egyptian national and residing in Egypt.
- Also, applicant must have a minimum of two years of work experience post-graduation.
- Is planning to pursue his/her studies at one of the top universities abroad in their discipline of choice.
- Applicant must submit an unconditional acceptance letter (with the exception of a funding condition).
- Likewise, excellent command of the language of study.
- Furthermore, food command of the English language.
- Involvement with activities in civic, public or international affairs (NGOs, volunteer work, etc) will be an asset.
- Moreover, must have a genuine financial need.
- Not a beneficiary of any other partial scholarship or grants (with exception to waivers from the University of choice itself).
- Likewise, upon completion of the program, graduates must be committed to returning to work in Egypt for a minimum of 2 years.
- Military service status must be clear
- The QHSF funds under two schemes: the full scholarship covering tuition and living expenses and the partial scholarship covering tuition only.
- Also, the ceiling for tuition fees is 50,000 USD per annum.
Your application package must include the following:
- The Qalaa Holdings Scholarship application form (download button below)
- Copy of letter of acceptance to University of choice
- Likewise, copy of (completed) application form submitted to the University of choice
- An updated C.V.
- Additionally, two reference letters (academic and professional)
- Copy of Military Certificate (for Males only)
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.