- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Also, the sponsorship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Likewise, to be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must have a Second Class Honors degree from a UK or Republic of Ireland (ROI) Higher Education Provider or an equivalent qualification acceptable to the University.
- Additionally, hold an unconditional offer of a place on a full-time program at the Queen’s University Belfast campus.
The program offers a 10% discount on gross fees for the first year of study to undertake a postgraduate research program at Queen’s University Belfast.
- How to Apply: In order to apply, candidates wishing to avail of the Early Bird Reward discount first have to take admission in the postgraduate research program at the university. After that, applicants must email proof of transfer to [email protected]
- Also, applicants must scan and upload the degree transcripts, copies of your official Degree. Or Diploma Certificates for the qualification(s) you have already completed along with your application.
- Furthermore, for taking admission in the university, candidates will need to meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Similarly, students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university