Apply for Scholarship at St.Augustine’s University in the USA. The deadline for this application is 31st August 2021.
Saint Augustine’s University is a private historically black college in Raleigh, North Carolina. It was founded by Episcopal clergy in 1867 for the education of freed slaves.
Get the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career by joining the Bachelor’s international awards offered by Saint Augustine’s University.
The funding opportunity is open to support international students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, bachelor’s degree in any subject offered by the university
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
Saint Augustine’s University will provide an award amount of $5,000 to the successful candidates.
- How to Apply: To be in for this award, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree at the college. Additionally, after, they can apply for this grant.
- Also, you must submit all the documents in the following manner:
- Show proficiency in written and oral English usage. If English is not the first language of communication, send official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores to the Admissions Office.
- Likewise, provide notarized statement(s) certifying the source of all financial resources to be utilized to cover the cost of tuition.
- Have all transcripts translated and evaluated into English by an independent agency, such as World Educational Services (WES) or Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE).
- Similarly, submit a copy of your Visa and Passport
- Furthermore, for taking admission, candidates must check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.