Apply for Scholarship at Strathclyde Business School in the UK. The deadline for this application is 31st March 2021.
The Strathclyde Business School is pleased to announce the MSc International Master Project Management Early Bird Scholarships for international applicants. Also, the University will award scholars with an amount of €1,000.
There are various awards available to support dazzling worldwide students who are entering in the postgraduate taught degree program at the Strathclyde Business School.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, MSc International Master Project in the Accounting and Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Human resource management. Moreover, marketing, Business, Strategy and organization, Management, Management Science, Finance, Data analytics
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Also, candidates must be self-funded.
- Similarly, students already hold an offer of a place on the MSc International Master Project Management for September 2021 entry.
Strathclyde Business School will provide the award amount up to £1,000 for successful international students.
- How to Apply: To apply for the program, students should enroll in the postgraduate taught program at the university. Also, the University will automatically consider offer holders will be on the basis of their application if they confirm their place by 31 March 2021.
- Additionally, attach certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, a copy of passport, a copy of sponsor letter/Award and copies of any other documentation.
- Similarly, students will need a good honors degree qualification from a British university or another equivalent qualification.
- Moreover, the university accepts a number of English language tests as proof of proficiency in English. IELTS is the most widely available. Information on this is also on the British Council Website.
- IELTS (Academic): 6.5 overall (no individual band less than 5.5)
- Furthermore, faculty of Science: IELTS (Academic): 6.0 overall (no individual band less than 5.5)
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com fore more scholarship opportunities.