Apply for Scholarship at Swinburne University of Technology in Malaysia. The deadline for this application is 1st August 2021.
Academically excellent international students who wish to excel in their respective fields of study are invited to apply for the Deputy Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Award offered by the Swinburne University of Technology in Malaysia.
The grant can be received by international entrants who wish to undertake an undergraduate degree program at the Swinburne University of Technology. Also, the grant will cover maximum 95% of the study costs for up to 4 years of study.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, Vietnam, china, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Middle East, North Africa, Kenya, Zimbabwe, UK, France, and USA are eligible to apply.
- Also, all undergraduate degree courses and programs available at Swinburne are eligible to apply for.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must meet the geographical criteria.
- Additionally, the applicants must be enrolled and accepted in their desired undergraduate program at the university.
The Swinburne University of Technology will provide the winners a sum ranging from RM5,000 to RM11,000 depending upon the percentage and the GPA of the selected applicants towards the cost of studies of an undergraduate program at SUT.
- How to Apply: The applicants must patiently follow the steps provided by the university and complete the online application form. The students who will have scored no less than 75% or GPA 8.0 in their previous academic record
- Also, the applicants must submit the following documents:
- Certified academic documents’ and transcripts’ copies
- Likewise, official English translation of documents if not in English
- Certified copy of passport
- Additionally, a portfolio (Additional course-specific requirements
- Furthermore, the applicants must have less than 75% and 8.0 GPA t in the course of their choice at SUT.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- Similarly, IELTS Academic – 0 – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 79 – 95
- Additionally, PTE Academic – 169-185
- Swinburne English Academic Program – 50-66
- Common European framework – B2, B1, C1
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.