Taylor’s University is giving international students a wonderful chance to pursue their master’s and PhD degree in the form of ASEAN Tourism Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
Also, the scholarship covers 75% to 100% tuition fee and offered monthly stipend. Students who are applying from countries that are a member of ASEAN and wish to research in the field of tourism in the ASEAN member countries are eligible to apply for and receive this award.
- Eligible Countries: International entrants from ASEAN member countries are eligible.
- Additionally, all master’s and PhD degree in tourism
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be from an ASEAN member country.
- Moreover, the applicants must have a research proposal focused on tourism in ASEAN countries.
The university will provide the selected master’s degree candidates 75% tuition fee waive and RM1,500 monthly stipend for 24 months and the selected PhD degree candidates 100% tuition fee waivers along with RM2,300 monthly stipend and a conference allowance of RM3,000 for 36 months.
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply for the master’s or PhD program via the online application process of the university. Also, the accepted students will be selected if they fulfil the required criteria of the program.
- The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Official transcripts
- Additionally, copy of all pages of passport
- Completed personal details form
- Likewise, research proposal
- Bank statement for financial support
- Moreover, Visa Approval Letter (VAL)
- Also, the applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree certification with CGPA 3.3 or above to be admitted to a PhD program at the university and CGPA 3.0 or above for master’s program.
- The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.0
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.