Apply for Scholarship at The Borno State Government in Nigeria. The deadline for this application is ongoing.
The Borno State Scholarship is part of the government’s social welfare and corporate responsibility to the Borno Indigenes. The Borno State Government usually sponsors the Scholarship through the State’s Bursary.
Also, this award is offered to assist young students in learning institutions, especially for those who have limited resources to sponsor the pursuit of their academic. Likewise, over the years, many students have benefited from the Borno State Scholarship Program.
- Undergraduate Students in recognized Universities across Nigeria
- Also, ND and HND Students in recognized Polytechnics across Nigeria
- Furthermore, NCE Students in recognized Colleges of Education across Nigeria
- Likewise, Borno State Indigenes Intending to Study abroad.
- Log on to https://scholarship.bo.gov.ng/.
- Click on Apply
- Similarly, select the type of scholarship you intend to apply for.
- Create an account using a valid email address
- Additionally, a confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button, and you will be redirected back to the login page.
- Log in again with your email address and password.
- Also, after login, it will take you to the payment page and make the payment.
- After making the payment, you will be granted access to the application form.
- Likewise, the application is in stages, complete every stage by providing the information, click save, and complete the preceding stage.
- In the first stage, upload a passport photograph and save, ensure to fill all the required fields, save and click on next.
- However, provide your academic details.
- In the next stage, provide any employment details if applicable.
- Next, you will be redirected to the document upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your admission letter, indigene certificate and ID card.
- Similarly, review your application and click submit when completed, you can then download a copy of your application for record-keeping purposes.
- Please ensure to provide accurate information as your application will undergo a review process.
- Furthermore, you are should submit a copy of your application form alongside side photocopies of each of the following (School ID Card, Admission Letter and Indigene Certificate) at the Borno state scholarship board.
for more scholarship opportunities.