Apply for Scholarship at The University of Bialystok in the USA. The deadline for this application is ongoing.
The University of Bialystok is the largest university in the north-eastern region of Poland, educating in various fields of study, including humanities, social and natural sciences and mathematics. It has nine faculties, including a foreign one in Vilnius. Furthermore, four faculties have been awarded the highest scientific category “A”. The University of Bialystok has the right to confer doctoral degrees in ten fields, as well as postdoctoral degrees in law, economics, chemistry, biology, history and physics.
Turn your ambition into achievement with the help of the Natalie K. Lang International Student Scholarships program offered by the University of Washington Bothell.
This educational award is accessible for those candidates who want to apply for an undergraduate degree program at the university. The grant is open for session 2021-2022.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- International Student attending UWB
- Moreover, international and immigrant students planning to enroll at the UWB full-time winter & spring quarters
The University of Washington Bothell will provide tuition-fees to the successful students for undergraduate study.
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, then you must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, they can apply for the grant.
- Also, you must submit your resume and a personal statement described on the application instructions, unofficial high school transcript from most recent high school attended
- Furthermore, for taking admission, applicants must check minimum university admission requirements.
- Similarly, students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.