Apply for Scholarship at The University of York in the UK. The deadline for this application is 1st May 2022.
The University of York is pleased to announce the Ethical, Legal, and Social Norms for Resilient Autonomous Systems PhD Studentship for the academic year 2021-2022.
Applicants from the United Kingdom and worldwide who wish to undertake a PhD degree program at York can avail this application . Also, the award will cover tuition fees as well as offer an annual stipend.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, all PhD degree courses and subjects in the field of philosophy are eligible to apply for.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be in the university.
- Additionally, the applicants must be from the Department of Philosophy.
The applicant will be with £15,609 towards the tuition fees at the UK rate and an annual stipend for their study duration at York.
- How to Apply: The interested applicants are required to apply for the course of their choice through the online platform. Additionally, to apply to avail of the studentship, the applicants must mail the following to [email protected]
- Also, the applicants must meet submit the following documents:
- Additionally, the applicants should quote the project title (‘Ethical, Legal and Social Norms for Resilient Autonomous Systems’) in your application.
- You must include a brief outline of your research proposal (1,500 words) in your application to study.
- You must include a cover letter explaining how your competencies and previous experience make you an appropriate candidate for this position.
- Also, all the academic records/transcripts from the previously attended institution(s).
- At least 2 Letter of Recommendation from the home university
- An updated resume is consisting of professional experience and educational qualifications.
- C1 Advanced and C2 Proficiency – 176, with a minimum of 169 for each component
- Also, IELTS – 5, with a minimum of 6.0 in each component
- PTE – 61, with a minimum of 55 in each component
- TOEFL – 87 overall, with a minimum of 21 in Listening, 21 in Reading, 21 in Speaking, 21 in Writing
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities