Apply for Scholarship at Tokyo Medical and Dental University in Japan. The deadline for this application is 12th May 2021.
Tokyo Medical and Dental University is part of Japan’s national university system. TMDU is one of top 9 Designated National University and selected as a Top Type university of Top Global University Project by the Japanese government.
The Tokyo Medical and Dental University is delighted to offer YWCA Japanese Mothers Scholarships for the best and brilliant students. Also, these funding programs are open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The purpose of the bursary is to encourage and support international candidates commencing in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Eligible Countries: All nationality
- Also, undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Hold a “Student” visa
- Similarly, be enrolled as an undergraduate student as of April 2021
- Moreover, not receive a scholarship (over JPY 360,000 per year) from other institutions.
Tokyo Medical and Dental University will provide an award amount of JPY 30,000 monthly to the successful candidates.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates must take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the Tokyo Medical and Dental University. Receive from either one of the following three options after the beginning of March:
- Also, visit Tokyo YWCA JMIS Office.
- Request the forms by postal mail. Be sure to enclose a self-addressed envelope with an 82-yen stamp (width 12cm, length 23.5cm).
- Likewise, download the forms on the JMIS website.
- Additionally, an applicant must write two essays in Japanese and submit it with a personal statement, CV, and academic transcripts.
- Applicants must check the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Furthermore, candidates must have knowledge of English as well as the Japanese Language.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.