Apply for Scholarship at University of Birmingham in the UK. The deadline for this scholarship is 18th May 2021.
The University of Birmingham offers postgraduate placements for American students. The award is open for the academic year 2021/2022. Also, there are four awards available to encourage and support high achieving candidates commencing a master’s degree at Birmingham University.
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Likewise, postgraduate coursework in Arts and Law, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences
- Moreover, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You have received an offer of a place to study on a Masters (taught or research) program at the University of Birmingham of one year in duration
- Students must meet the academic conditions of their offer to the program
- They must have a valid student ID number
- Candidates have an offer to study a full-time program at our UK campus (not distance learning)
- Likewise, be a national of the USA, and be domiciled in the USA
- Be classified as overseas for fees purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fee not covered by the program
- They have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living for a year at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK
- Similarly, students start their studies at the University in September 2021 (the Award may not be deferred)
- Be registered with and have their postgraduate study application attached to our local representatives: Across the Pond (ATP)
The University of Birmingham will provide an award amount of £5,000 towards tuition fees for an eligible one year Masters (taught or research) program at their UK campus.
The incumbent must meet the following for Scholarship at University of Birmingham in the UK:
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in the postgraduate degree program at the University of Birmingham.
- Also, candidates must submit a CV, original academic transcripts, and certificates with their application.
- Furthermore, for postgraduate programs can include: a previous degree or qualification, a minimum grade point average (GPA), English language proficiency needs, and other program-specific requirements.
- Also, all applicants need to meet Birmingham’s English language proficiency requirements to apply for master study.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.